What Is Infertility
Causes for Infertility in Women and Men
Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraception.
Studies indicate that slightly over half of all cases of infertility are a result of female conditions, while the rest are caused by either sperm disorders or unidentified factors. According to The Mayo Clinic, USA:
- About 20% of cases of infertility are due to a problem in the man.
- About 40% to 50% of cases of infertility are due to a problem in the woman.
- About 30% to 40% of cases of infertility are due to problems in both the man and the woman.
If you have been struggling to get pregnant, you are not alone. More than 1 out of 10 couples in the United States and the World at large experience infertility — the inability to get pregnant. And infertility rates are going up. That means millions of women and men have dealt with this problem. Even though struggling with infertility may be common, it can be very frustrating.
Infertility is defined as an inability to get pregnant after having unprotected vaginal intercourse over the course of a year OR an inability to stay pregnant for the length of a normal pregnancy. Infertility is not just a problem for women. It can also be a problem for a man. Sometimes both the woman and the man in a couple have fertility problems.
The good news is that help is available. There are many reasons why a woman or man might be infertile. And there are different treatments available, depending on the cause of infertility.
Whether you have been trying to get pregnant for a while, or are just concerned about the ways infertility affects women and men, you may have many questions. Our goal at Planbsupplement is to give you up-to-date, clear information that helps you better understand your reproductive health.
Risk factors of infertility?
In medicine, a risk factor is something that raises the risk of developing a condition, disease or symptom. For example, obese people are more likely to develop diabetes type 2 compared to people of normal weight; therefore,obesity is a risk factor for diabetes type 2.
- Age – a woman’s fertility starts to drop after she is about 32 years old, and continues doing so. A 50-year-old man is usually less fertile than a man in his 20s (male fertility progressively drops after the age of 40).
- Smoking – smoking significantly increases the risk of infertility in both men and women. Smoking may also undermine the effects of fertility treatment. Even when a woman gets pregnant, if she smokes she has a greater risk of miscarriage.
- Alcohol consumption – a woman’s pregnancy can be seriously affected by any amount of alcohol consumption. Alcohol abuse may lower male fertility. Moderate alcohol consumption has not been shown to lower fertility in most men, but is thought to lower fertility in men who already have a low sperm count.
- Being obese or overweight – in industrialized countries overweight/obesity and a sedentary lifestyle are often found to be the principal causes of female infertility. An overweight man has a higher risk of having abnormal sperm.
- Eating disorders – women who become seriously underweight as a result of an eating disorder may have fertility problems.
- Over-exercising – a woman who exercises for more than seven hours each week may have ovulation problems.
- Not exercising – leading a sedentary lifestyle is sometimes linked to lower fertility in both men and women.
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) – chlamydia can damage the fallopian tubes, as well as making the man’s scrotum become inflamed. Some other STIs may also cause infertility.
- Exposure to some chemicals – some pesticides, herbicides, metals (lead) and solvents have been linked to fertility problems in both men and women.
- Mental stress – studies indicate that female ovulation and sperm production may be affected by mental stress. If at least one partner is stressed it is possible that the frequency of sexual intercourse is less, resulting in a lower chance of conception.
Causes of infertility in men
Semen is the milky fluid that a man’s penis releases during orgasm. Semen consists of fluid and sperm. The fluid comes from the prostate gland, seminal vesicle and other sex glands. The sperm is produced in the testicles. During orgasm a man ejaculates (releases semen through the penis). The seminal fluid helps transport the sperm during ejaculation. The seminal fluid has sugar in it – sugar is an energy source for sperm.
Abnormal semen is responsible for about 75% of all cases of male infertility. Unfortunately, in many cases doctors never find out why. The following semen problems are possible:
- Low sperm count (low concentration) – the man ejaculates a lower number of sperm, compared to other men. Sperm concentration should be 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen. If the count is under 10 million there is a low sperm concentration (subfertility).
- No sperm – when the man ejaculates there is no sperm in the semen.
- Low sperm mobility (motility) – the sperm cannot “swim” as well as it should.
- Abnormal sperm – perhaps the sperm has an unusual shape, making it more difficult to move and fertilize an egg.
Herbs That Cures Infertility
More women are turning to herbs to help them conceive than ever before. That’s because the use of herbs has been successful with many women. There are herbs that are used to boost fertility in both men and women. In most cases, herbs do not have many side effects, if any, and are safe to take to improve chances of pregnancy.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera ) :
The name Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means “having the smell of the horse” as it’s giving a “horse” life force and sexual energy. “Ashwa” – the horse and “Gandha” – the grass.
The herb helps to mend female infertility. Ashwagandha is also used for the treatment of amenorrhea (delay or absence of menstruation), menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding), as well as Ashwagandha prevents premature menopause, and that pesky diseases like Parkinson’s disease. Among other specific woman conditions, when Ashwagandha is rather useful are the pregnancy period and abortion or in the complex treatment of female infertility.
Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver disease.
Ashwagandha is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic.
Some people also use ashwagandha for improving thinking ability, decreasing pain and swelling (inflammation), and preventing the effects of aging. It is also used for fertility problems in men and women and also to increase sexual desire.
Ashwagandha is applied to the skin for treating wounds, backache, and one-sided paralysis (hemiplegia).
In Ayurvedic, Indian, and Unani medicine, ashwagandha is described as “Indian ginseng.” Ashwagandha is also used in traditional African medicine for a variety of ailments.
When comparing semen parameters at baseline and after the 90-day treatment phase, average sperm concentration rose corresponding to a 167% increase in sperm concentration in men treated with Ashwagandha root.
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) :
Centella asiatica is an adaptogen, it helps to reduce the nervous tension caused by abnormal production of certain hormones, resulting in increasing the chance of hormonal harmony, leading to increasing of sexual desire and increase percentage of conceive.
Supplements from the gotu kola plant have become a popular treatment in the U.S. for trying to improve cognition, reduce fatigue, improve concentration, decrease anxiety, and treat varicose veins. Despite the similar name, gotu kola is unrelated to the kola nut. It contains no caffeine.
Gotu kola is known by Chinese medicine as the “fountain of youth” herb. This herb strengthens the connective tissue around blood vessels, which is important in strengthening the seminiferous tubules , where the sperm cell mature and develop into viable spermatozoa ready to fertilize the egg.
For men, stimulation of fertility takes place by taking herbs that support the production of healthy sperm and spermatic fluids. Gotu Kola helps to maintain healthy sperm production, motility, and health, while maintaining healthy testosterone levels.
1. Stimulating healthy sperm production.
2. Stimulating sperm count.
3. Increasing sperm motility.
4. Increasing seminal fluids.
Where and How to Get this Herbs and others without Stress
Introducing Trevo Dietary Supplement, A new and Overwhelming Breakthrough in the world of Nutraceuticals…. Made of 100% Herbs ,Fruits (Exotic Fruits) and Vegetables (Cruciferous n Sea vegetables) with 174 nature’s finest ingredients from all over the Globe, in one single Bottle.
The world has seen Nothing like it before, nor will there be anything like it for a very long time. ..
Just yesterday a lady called me and said her Doctor prescribed Trevo for her Fibroid condition, in place of Evacuation…
It is so Eminent that the world is going back to the Garden or Nature, if Trevo is defying othodox proceedures normally taken to solve various terminal Health conditions such as High BP, Hypertension, Arthritis,Fibroids, Diabetes, Insomnia, Cancers, Infertility, Kidney Stones, Liver probs, Cardiovascular Issues, Lung Disease, Eye Cateract, Weight Management, Central Nervous System Disorders, Sport Recovery, Weight Management etc.
Trevo Has 25 herbs and out of it 13 have been identified to work perfectly for infertility issues and Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha (also known as India Ginseng) and Korea Ginseng are just few herbs to mentioned contained in Trevo Highly Densed Nutrient Bottle and second to non other product today.
So are you ready to experience the power of wellness? Then Trévo™ is the one multi-faceted, nutrient-dense product that you have been looking for, “If You Love Leadership, Self-Growth, Wellness, Earn in dollars working from Home and Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life,
Katongole Johnny (Trevo Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting here to help you get started Hurry now, Call or What-UP - Katongole Johnny on , +256706044100 Or Visit http://Planbsupplement.com