How To Look Youthful
Look Years Younger
Rest your body’s age clock to run younger
It is possible to beat ageing: You may not be able to change the number, but there are ways to keep your body youthful…
Are you 35 years old but sometimes feel like you’re 95?
While age is just a number, we do associate certain feelings, symptoms and diseases with different ages, and I felt like I was 90 when I was just 36.
I had adult acne and belly fat that just wouldn’t go away. My brain was foggy and my eyes were blurry, and I was literally running on adrenaline every day. And I had arthritis in my hands. I was miserable and mad about it.
How did I get there and how could I get out?
I didn’t know where to start, but Ispent time researching the science behind well-being, especially as we age.
That’s why I want to give you the short cuts to feeling fabulous and living some of the best years of your life no matter what your age.
5 Secrets To Look 10 Years Younger | Anti-Aging Tips | Slow Down Aging Process Video
Did you know that a 90-year-old can be as strong as a 50-year-old?
It’s time to grow younger and truly turn back the hands of time, but you may need to make some adjustments to get your body back into a daily rhythm.
1. How to Balance Your Hormones with Food
- Yes, what we eat does matter – in fact it’s essential to feeling fabulous. That’s because it’s the information we give our body to function…or dysfunction. So choose function for hormone balance, and eat good quality proteins, fats and vegetables with a dollop of starchy carbohydrate at every meal – three times a day.
- Be sure to eat plenty of vegetables every day to help build muscle and bone and have enough minerals and fiber to run all of your body’s processes.
2. What’s the Right Time to Eat?
- When you eat matters too.You’re setting your hormonal balance for the entire day (and nighttime too) so be sure to eat within an hour of waking and stop about three hours before bedtime. This pattern will not only keep your energy and moods balanced, but it will also help you build more growth hormone – a fountain-of-youth hormone for sure.
- Focus on protein and healthy fats in the morning and carbohydrates in the evening. We tend to be more insulin-resistant in the morning so if we eat carbohydrates at that time, like fruits and grains, we will store it as fat more quickly.
3. Healthy Digestion for a Glowing Complexion
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water daily, eat live fermented foods every day and consume at least 30 grams of fiber.
4. Get Sunlight in Your Eyes
- …first thing in the morning to balance your hormones, build serotonin and boost vital energy (no sunglasses!).
5. Move Your Body!
- Movement is so important to our sense of well-being. It reconnects you to your body, makes your body and mind stronger and can free your busy mind from stress. Outside is best. Focus on restorative exercises like walking, qigong, tai chi and yoga.
- It’s so luxurious…and so essential. At least eight hours a night of restorative sleep (without sleep meds) will help you to build muscle and lose weight, and be smarter, happier and more energetic. You’ll even be a better problem solver.
7. Get Connected
- It’s important to be around people who nourish you and fill up your soul on a regular basis. When you’re around people you love everything just feels better. Delicious intimacy counts, too!
Are you ready to learn more?
- Hormone balance
- Heart health
- Thyroid and adrenal health
- How to figure out and get what you want
- Discover how tens of thousands of people around the world are rediscovering their youth and living the lifestyle of their dreams. This is no ordinary company.
- At Trévo we want to help you put the style back into your lifestyle. We encourage you to live an extraordinary life of freedom without boundaries, living debt free, living a joyful, prosperous and purpose filled life where and how you choose.
If you enjoyed this post on How To Look Youthful, Retweet ,Share to friends,Social Media like Facebook,LinkedIn,Instagram etc and Comment please